Sunday, June 7, 2015

Monthly Poll: April - Results

Another monthly poll is over, and the results are here. Yes, we know it wasn't really a month since this poll was published - more like two months - but it was of key importance to get as many votes as possible for such an important poll.

The results are as follows:
-3 people voted yes
-4 people voted no
Here we see that most people don't think it's a proper successor, but...
-2 people voted "Both A and B", which means "both yes and no"
-2 people voted "Both B and C", which means "both no and both yes and no"
-8 people voted "A and C, but not B", which means "yes and both yes and no, but not no"
As you can see, the results are quite interesting, but what do they mean? We are not really sure, so we asked a professional analyst, professor W. Cheetham what the takeaway from these results should be.
"If 3 people voted for yes, and 4 for no, that means we have 3 votes for yes and 4 for no. When we add votes for the third option, "both yes and no", that means 5 for yes and 6 for no. Then, if we add the votes from D), then we get... uh... 6 for yes, 5 for no... wait, I got something confused, let me try again. So, if 3 people voted for yes, and 4 for no, it means we have 3 votes for yes and 4 for no. When we add votes for the third option, "both yes and no", that means 5 for yes and 6 for no. Then, if we add... wait, my phone's ringing... sorry, my wife's calling... Hi dear... yes, I'll be home for dinner... No, I won't be able to pick up Alex from school... Listen, I'm in the middle of something now, I'll call you back, okay? Okay. Bye. Sorry, now where was I...? Dammit, I forgot. Let's start over, this time I'll write it down. So, If 3 people voted for yes, and 4 for no, that means we have 3 votes for yes and 4 for no. When we add votes for the third option, "both yes and no", that means 5 for yes and 6 for no. Then, if we add the votes from D), we get 7 for yes and 12 for no. Ugh, my head hurts. And finally, if we add E), we get... uhh... 7 yes, add 3 from A) multiplied by 8, then 2 from C) multiplied by 8, then... ugh... aughh..."
Sadly, professor Cheetham was unable to continue the interview for obvious reasons, after passing out and being taken to the hospital. But, regardless of the results, I'm sure there are many other things more important than whether the One M9+ is a proper successor to the legendary One Max. For example, will the One Max ever get Lollipop?

No comments:

Post a Comment